Why Is There Such a Thing as a 4.5 GPA?

From my youtube comments:


Somebody help me here, because I think I'm becoming "old."

Have the children of today become so stupid, so spoiled, that we are now giving them so much extra credit that you can now get a GPA ABOVE 4.0????

I'm mean, grade inflation is bad enough.
Getting doctorates in child pscyhology is bad enough.
Dating boys majoring in "nutrition" is bad enough.

But good lord, have the sensitivities of the wittle wittle childwen become so fragile they now need a full additional point on their GPA scores?

You understand why I say I the baby boomers are crap, but Gen X is crap-squared, and Gen Y is crap-cubed.

This country fully deserves where it's going.  Fully.
You have just read the article entitled Why Is There Such a Thing as a 4.5 GPA?. Please read the article from Captain Sushil Kumar About https://captainsushilkumar.blogspot.com/2014/01/why-is-there-such-thing-as-45-gpa.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Captain Sushil Kumar