Monday Morning Linkage

Irresponsible single mom?
Check.
Twice divorced?
Check.
Had other people pay for her education?
Check.
And you people think she's going to be a good governor?

It is because I shoveled shit as my first job and at the age of 13 had more real world, private sector experience than our president ever had or ever will have that would make my autobiography infinitely more interesting than his two (sure to be three).  The only problem is I'm not arrogant enough to write a book about myself.

Would it kill a company to tell the race whore industry to pound sand for once?  Huh, would it?

Thank god.
You have just read the article entitled Monday Morning Linkage. Please read the article from Captain Sushil Kumar About https://captainsushilkumar.blogspot.com/2014/01/monday-morning-linkage.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Captain Sushil Kumar