Cappy Cap is Comin' to Town

Good (early) morning Lieutenants.

The ole Captain has to deadhead a car down south to Florida.  This means transversing several states.  And since one of the greatest joys I have in my life is meeting all you schmoes, wondering if any of you are going to be around.

My path is taking me through St. Louis, Nashville, and Atlanta.  I may stay in Nashville, because,well, I don't know, they say there's culture there.  But if you do a google map for directions of "Minneapolis to Tampa" if you're on the route, would love to hang out for a beer or a cigar or something. 

Shoot me an e-mail.  No guarantees, but one of the best benefits of this *job* is meeting all you schmoes.

Cappy
You have just read the article entitled Cappy Cap is Comin' to Town. Please read the article from Captain Sushil Kumar About https://captainsushilkumar.blogspot.com/2014/01/cappy-cap-is-comin-to-town.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Captain Sushil Kumar