Replacing Booze with Weights

Greetings all.

I decided to replace booze with weights.  Anytime I felt like drinking, I would go to the gym instead and lift weights or run.  It's two weeks in and the only way I know to make sure you stick with something is make sure everybody knows you're doing it so you do not become a hypocrite in front of everybody.

Results are thus far pretty good.  Bench pressed 170 for the first time in 7 years, lost 5 pounds, lost an inch and my arms are more toned than before.




































So what say you Merry Men o' the Manosphere.  You going to join me for two months of "Replace Booze with Weights?"
You have just read the article entitled Replacing Booze with Weights. Please read the article from Captain Sushil Kumar About https://captainsushilkumar.blogspot.com/2014/01/replacing-booze-with-weights.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Captain Sushil Kumar