From Our Artist Agent in the Field - Ms. Libbi Ponce

Young Ms. Ponce contacted me about pursuing an art career and I think between myself and our resident artist Jorge Gonzales we set her on the right path to achieve that, but not sacrifice thousands of dollars on a worthless degree.  Regardless, she found out I was sick and sent me this kind gesture:



Why I do believe despite my evil capitalist nature, I might have some warm fuzzies.

And just so you know ladies, poor ole sick Cappy NEVER turns down any form of pampering and "awpoorbaby-ing."
You have just read the article entitled From Our Artist Agent in the Field - Ms. Libbi Ponce. Please read the article from Captain Sushil Kumar About https://captainsushilkumar.blogspot.com/2013/12/from-our-artist-agent-in-field-ms-libbi.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Captain Sushil Kumar