Could You Take Them in a Fight?

This is a serious question because I believe that people's politics do invariably have an effect on their masculinity and femininity.  But how many of these people could you take in a fight?

This is not a joke, this is not hyperbole, but how many of them could you duke it out with and know you'd come out the winner?

I'm not saying this because of bravado or arrogance, but I am complete confident for me it would be 100%.  And the reason I even bring it up is not to slander them, but to advance and record an embryonic theory I have about masculinity, attraction, and strength in leftists and liberal that I'm trying to flesh out.

What's truly sad is I didn't even research the site enough to confirm whether they were liberals or not.  I just somehow KNEW.  And that's why I want to get to the bottom of.

How did I KNOW they are leftists??

I don't HAVE TO research them any further.  I just KNOW they're leftists.  And what gets me is I can tell by their faces and demeanor.  So why is that?  Why can I tell?  And more importantly, why am I so supremely confident they are leftists?

Ideas, thoughts, theories?
You have just read the article entitled Could You Take Them in a Fight?. Please read the article from Captain Sushil Kumar About https://captainsushilkumar.blogspot.com/2013/12/could-you-take-them-in-fight.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Captain Sushil Kumar