OK Cupid and Mozilla's Anti-Free Speech Idiocy

I liked Mozilla's Firefox.  I really did.  But when they showed they were not real Americans and kowtowed to the slightest bit of criticism from some Nazi anti-free speech assholes, I have no respect for them

This, then begets the standard request of dumbass, oblivious SWPL republican Americans to actually inconvenience themselves from their posh lives and boycott the evil that plots against them. But I know, I know, that's too much to ask from the sedated class.

They will still attend Leondardo DeCaprio movies.

They will still buy Starbucks coffee.

They will still use Firefox.

They are so stupid, ignorant and lazy they are the real reason the US will collapse.

Still, I insist on making my little commentary here for posterity so that I may die with a clean conscience 30-40 years from now.

So here's the basics:

Boycott OK Cupid if (for some reason) you have an account with them.

Also:

Get rid and uninstall Firefox if you're using it and replace it with Chrome, Explorer or some other browser.
You have just read the article entitled OK Cupid and Mozilla's Anti-Free Speech Idiocy. Please read the article from Captain Sushil Kumar About http://captainsushilkumar.blogspot.com/2014/04/ok-cupid-and-mozilla-anti-free-speech.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Captain Sushil Kumar